Saturday 7 April 2012

Sheet happens ( a false lent four)


At the top of a list of 100 things I NEVER want to do is - “sticking my arm into a septic tank as far as my shoulder”.

I don’t, actually, have such a list but there is a possibility that by the end of this post I will - it seems like a good idea, although one hundred might be too many - I would probably fall asleep before the end, so I might settle for 10.

If I bother.

I do however, have a septic tank.

And there was a problem with it last month.

A BIG problem........

Hey, I’ve just realised something!

“Sticking my arm into a septic tank as far as my shoulder” CAN'T be at the top of My List of 10 things I never want to do, because I just had to do it.

And I have reminded my loved ones that no matter WHAT happens in the future I did this for them.

So instead, I’m putting it at the top of my list of "10 things I never want to have to do EVER again."

Which I am reducing to two for brevity.

Two Things I Never Want to Have to Do again, Ever. (please)

1. Stick my arm into a septic tank as far as my shoulder.
2. Be distracted and slip, whilst sticking my arm into a septic tank as far as my shoulder.

No comments: