Sunday 15 July 2012

From a Very Distant Archive, far, far away. 15. (and Thought of the Day Holiday Postcard 3)

All this month of July the editorial staff of Bitsnbobs have shut themselves away in the distant archives. They hope to turn up a few gems, but whatever they find THERE will appear HERE.



Hey, there you are.

Here i am.

I’ve been looking everyw…….Nice place !

Yep- the West Wing.

The West Wing ?

The VERY West Wing.

I feel like i’ve been here before.


I have?

Yes, but it wasn’t part of The Archives before.

Eh?

It can only be part of The Archives if it was somewhere else before, ready to be archived. When you were here last time it was a pre-archive.

Like a pre-fabricated house?

Yeah, well, sort of. Anyway it’s the Very West Wing now and if I’m not around I’m probably here.

Ok. Cool. Are you going to the party?

Party?

Mrs Penny’s.

She parties?!?

She does!

After this sunset then.

No comments: