Thursday 16 August 2012

A List – of things I did the other day, July 20th.

The Good Ship Bitsnbobs (this blog) has been listing dangerously to starboard recently. So, in the spirit of “if you can’t beat them join them up into a list," this month – August - i am listing. This is, sort of, explained here.



1. Got woken by a text message sent from my son who is NEVER awake this early by choice.

2. Went back to sleep.

3. Got up.

4. Stroked the cat.

5. Cleaned up cat sick (unrelated to previous action).

6. Peed.

7. Washed hands, face.

8. Made tea.

9. Ate melon.

10. Took tea back to bed.

11. Ran a cable to the van.

12. Sent an e-mail.

13. Wrote a list.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Who is in the picture with you and where are you?

And how is it that you are both up on a wall of what looks like a, um, gallery?

Mx

popps said...

Because we are famous, silly!!

All the pictures this month will be listed at the end of the month of course, as a list!

So wait!

The beauty next to the beast is Saffron.

The Gallery is the Serpentine Gallery London.

Anonymous said...

ooo I'm here - very happy time to make a list
NICE THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED SINCE THURSDAY
1 My son is going to university in Bristol
2 Picked and ate fresh figs from my boyfriends tree in his garden in Catford
3 My car is still working celebrate each journey
4 Walked & talked in sun, Petts Wood with Giuseppi/Joe my boyfriend lots of purple heather
5 Cooked a roast dinner sunday for both sons and their friends to celebrate Joes grades - everything as yummy and worked
6 Met Arthur Apollo Myers my new great nephew - quite a delightful bean
7 Brought a neon yellow sink bowl and dish rack
8 Brought Joe/son a ticket to Berlin
9 Brought myself a portable radio
10 read Bits and Bobs xxx

popps said...

I'm in there!!
Just a few levels below sinks and dish rack! :-)