Sunday 21 October 2012

(New) Spot (The Dog?) of The Day




Ok, who is it?

Who?

Him! And him and him and him and him and him.

Six hims?

Yes.

Wouldn’t you like three more?

Why?

Well then you would have nine.

No thanks.

Go on.

No.

Please?

Ok, him, him and him. Ok – Nine.

Oh! K9! That’s who it is!

Eh?

The Dog Man! Canine!

That’s pathetic!

These sorts of things amuse me.

These sorts of things are why no one reads your blog mate!

It’s better than being hounded!

Do you realise we haven’t gathered a single comment since September?

Do you realise it’s been raining?

What’s that got to do with it?

Well I stood in a poodle on the way over!

Are you going to keep this up?

I’ll says I am.

Sorry?

I’llsaysiam!

Is that meant to sound like Alsatian?

Come on, it’s not bad, you try and do better!

No, sorry, I gotta dash.

Dashome?

That is REALLY hopeless.

Do you think I’m barking up the wrong tree, should I take a paws?

Please!

(W)ell, (O)nce (O)r (F)orever?

Why the brackets?

W.O.O.F.


editor's note - this page will feature in the Bitsnbobs Quiz of The Year 2012.


No comments: