Saturday 22 December 2012

A Christmasy musical advent Calendar Thingy 22.




I wonder if anyone else does what I do.

(I doubt it).

Namely to load up The Bitsnbob’s Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy and have it as background music to some task or other.

Clicking occasionally back through the days.

I do.

(Maybe I should get out more).

I discovered that it’s pretty depressing.

It would probably be all right if it was snowing and the fire was roaring, not so much if it’s raining and the bolier is broken.

Still.

Mustn’t grumble eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do what you do (bells)

listening and very behind so lots to look forward to
horray
oh and by strange co in cidence
my boiler was broke? too but it righted itself before I called a plumber

tea and more shopping ........wish ...... I had some money x

popps said...

All i want for Christmas is a self-righting boiler.
Perhaps i could have a self righting car too!