Sunday 23 December 2012

A Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy 23.




Yes!

Ah, something happened?

Yes! We survived the end of the world!

Well, that does depend on your definition of survive, but I catch your drift.

And there’s more!

There is?

Yes!! I got a little tinkling of a Christmas feel!

Oooh – post apocalyptical relief?

Not at all! Maybe it’s been slowly building - a Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy ditty here, a parcel sent there, a light on a tree here, a wrapped present there – and I just haven’t noticed the incremental changes. But suddenly, yes!

Did someone beautiful wish you a happy Christmas perhaps?

They Did! It must be that; it certainly can’t be because of the sheets of icy rain that are falling, though it makes me think of snow, and if I say it was the glass of hot chai I drank in the castle I think I would be exaggerating.

I agree.

If not, it leaves two other possibilities.

Yes?

1. I’m on holiday!

No comments: