Sunday 16 December 2012

A Christmasy(caroly, religiousy, instrumentaly) Musical Advent Calendar Thought of The Day Thingy 16




Hi.

Hi.

I’ve got an issue with this Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy thingy that’s going on here.

You have?

I most certainly have.

And, pray tell, what is it.

Ha! That!! Exactly That!

Sorry, I’m not following you here.

Well, let me explain. You said last week that there was a design to the thingy thingy.

I also said you had to use the full and official name.

Yeah? Well excuse me.

It’s ok.

So, you said there was a design, that we weren’t making it up and that because we hadn’t done ‘carols’ on the first Sunday then we couldn’t do them on the second as that would look like we were making it up.

Then you said we were doing ‘instrumentals’ on Sunday.

I recall that too.

Yeah? But then you slipped in a carol.

I did?

Yes, last Sunday was an instrumental carol!

I like carols.

I like Carols too, but you’re cheating.

No I’m not.

Ye you are, and what’s more I think you’re lying.

You do?

Ye, I think you are making Sunday’s ‘religious’.

Bollocks!

You are! Look what you just said.

Bollocks?

No, in the sixth line from the top.

And?

Ye said pray!!

So?

Religious!!

What’s with all this ‘ye’ suddenly?

Christmas.

Bit early aren’t ye?

No! You’re not going to believe this, I only found out yesterday myself, but we have one more week.

WHAT?!

No! You’re not going to believe this, I only found out yesterday myself, but we have one more week.

No, I heard you, I meant – WTF!

WTF?

Yes, how can it be one week? It’s ages yet.

No, it’s one week.

I’m not ready!

You’d better get ready.

I can’t, I need, where did the time go, what’s happening?

Calm down, I’ll help.

Ye?

Me.

How?

Well, look, let’s forget the ‘instrumental’ and the ‘carol’…

Forget Carol?!

There’s always Mary.. and then do ’Christmas’.

Mary Christmas! On the third Sunday of advent?

Why not?

‘Cause we have a plan! It’s scribbled in green biro.

Show me.

I can’t find it.

WTF!!!?

I know, it’s a disaster.

What are we going to do?

Run with ‘instrumental, carol, religious, christmas’?

You mean make it up as we go along?

No comments: