Sunday 31 March 2013

A Thought of The Day - Orthodoxly




Wake up! Wake up!

Grug, grrr, wot?

Wake up!

Leave me alone, I’m sleeping.

You’re not!! Wake up!

Go away. It’s Sunday.

Wake up! It’s International Chocolate Day!

No it isn’t, it’s Easter Sunday.

International Chocolate Day!! Wake up!

I’m on Lent.

Lent’s over!!

I’m off to church.

You?!!! Don’t make me laugh! You haven’t been near a church since…

Christmas Eve 201, it wasn’t that long ago.

Hardly a regular worshipper then, eh?

I’ll have you know i worship a lot. Just not orthodoxly. And from afar.

I’m not sure that word exists.

Afar?

Orthodoxly.

It does now.

6 comments:

Mary said...

OOPS -- posted my Easter comment under last week's blog. I really am feverish, must go home soon.

Mx

popps said...

april's fool?

Anonymous said...

Hi all
lovely photo of log and flowers - `I mean I love all the photos but that one felt like a moment that I wanted so I imagined I had had it and it felt good - happy easter to me x

popps said...

Hi.
Log and flowers?
I think it was a metal can , but happy easter, happy flowers, happy moments to you.

Anonymous said...

metal - wood
Flowers good
someone should

moment felt
snow melt
fuzzy felt - the feeling

popps said...

you are wasted on this blog!
though i'm honoured.
I wonder who you be?