Saturday 22 November 2014

C of(f) the(e) year.



In the newspaper there’s a photo of a cat with his owner.

The cat looks like mine.

But his owner doesn’t look like my cat’s his.

Me.

This cat – his, not mine – turned up after being lost for a very long number of years; I just can’t remember how many without looking again at the paper and frankly I can’t be bothered.

Sorry.

Sometimes Bitsbnbobs runs out of energy.

Talking of energy I noticed that coffee was in the news this week.

Firstly, because apparently, if you sticksome electrodes on the brain of very tired people they get more lively than if you give them a cup of coffee.

I may be paraphrasing a bit.

Secondly because Stephanie has taken a no-gravity coffee machine up to the International Space Station with her.

Talking of Stephanie…..


No comments: