Tuesday 29 December 2015

The BsnBs Musical Christmas Advent Calendar Thingy 2015 - The Extra Bit (twenty-nine).



Have you thought about next year?

Are you kidding? It’s all I do.

So WHAT have you thought about next year?

Will I survive, will the world survive? How many more violent deaths? How many more people suffering? Will I have enough money to eat? Will I be able to help my kids? Am I doing enough to ease the global emissions problem? Am I doing enough to stay out of hospital? Will my teeth fall out.? How can I loose some weight? How can I gain some hair? Will the government be better? Will Britain pull out of Europe? Will Europe tell Britin to piss off? Will I learn how to spell?

No, I meant the blog.

Oh! Why didn’t you say?

Well? Have you thought about the blog next year?

Are you kidding? It’s all I do.

So WHAT have you thought about the blog for next year?

Innovation.

Really?

Got to keep moving.

How?

Well, I thought about the border.

The border?

Yep – blue this year, first time we’ve had a border.

And?

Do we go back to borderless?

Schengen.

Or go yellow?

It’s your favourite colour.

And this year YOU featured every single day. That was new.

Ah, that’s what I wanted to tell you – I might not be here next year.

Might not?

May not.

Hang on….uncertain probability/ stronger/weaker/unresolved future…. What’s your plan?

It will be really innovative if I’m not around, I may/might have outstayed my welcome.

I’ll miss you.

You won’t.

You keep me on track.

It’s time to stand on your own two feet.

Harsh.

What else?

I was wondering about frequency. Should we stay daily or should we become weekly?

You broke the mould this year a little.

Yep, but it was more just a statement that I could, prove I wasn’t a slave.. open the possibility.

Even if uncertain?

But it’s messy – I mean look. 32,28,31,30,31,30,31,26!!!24,27,25 – it’s a mess! There’s no form, no rhyme or reason!  Look at the previous year!

Perfect.

So I’m thinking about that, maybe Hebdomadaire?

Is that English?

It’s Spanish so it might be.

Might?

May.

What about the editorial notes?

They are history!! Back to standard key word links!

Really, I thought it gave a certain gravitas. And don’t forget the future links, you’ll have to go back into the past and sort those out.

Another fine mess.

That you gotten yourself into.

With a little help from my friends.


Speaking of which I think we should have a song.

No comments: