Sunday 5 May 2013

A Thought of The Day - realmy, limby, flowy, soldier and goldy.



So what do you reckon?

I reckon it’s a booootiful day, this Thursday pretending to be a Sunday.

No, I didn’t mean that, I meant are we going to make this our theme for the rest of the year – this word invention/end-as-we-start duality?

I think it’s realmy.

Ah – realmy – “in the realms of possibility”!

See how neat and functional these words are.

Yes, but is this decision wise?

It’s limby.

To be out on a limb?

Yep, you’re going flowy now.

In the flow of things, yes. But I’m worried. I’m worried for the readers.

Are there any?

Maybe not, but if there were, what will they think? Will there be any thing worth reading?

Has there ever been?

Well Mary once said -  “that was the post of the year”.

True, she hasn’t said that recently and it’s already May. Well, I think we need to soldier. There is the “other bit” you know, we might get goldy.

Strike gold in the other vein of Bitsnbobs, the bit that’s a little bit hidden?

Well, it’s realmy.

So what do you reckon?

I reckon it’s a booootiful day, this Thursday pretending to be a Sunday.

No comments: